Future proof your application, optimize throughput for all line rates.
Atomic Rules UDP Offload Engine (UOE) is a UDP FPGA IP Core that allows for immediate operation at 10, 25, 40, 50, 100 or 400 GbE.
Interoperability with the Internet Protocol
The UDP/IP core implements the UDP/IPv4 standard RFC 768/791, including checksum, segmentation and reassembly hardware offload.
The UDP/IP core is tested for operation with popular FPGA vendors’ GbE Ethernet MACs.
Increase data transfer rates to 50/100/400 GbE without starting over
Allows for immediate operation at 10, 25 or 40 GbE, while providing a simple path to 50/100/400 GbE.
Offloads all UDP operations so you can work with datagrams
Offloads UDP standard RFC 768 from software to hardware.
L4 UDP Multicasts are pre-selected so that your application doesn’t have to perform this function
An integral IGMPv2 multicast pre-selector removes unwanted traffic.
- Concurrent datagram send and receive
- Ethernet packet: programmable frame MTU up to 16K Bytes (Super-Jumbo Frame support)
- UDP packet arbitrary datagram PDU up to IPv4 limit of 64K Bytes
- 16 Entry ARP cache (RFC 826)
- ICMP (unsegmented echo response message type only, used by “ping”)
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q) support
- Layer 3 direct, allowing non-UDP application connectivity
- Statistics accessible by control-plane interface
- Low-Area implementation, allowing multiple core instances per FPGA
- Avalon and AXI4 interfaces